We take enrolments Tuesday to Friday between 10 am and 4 pm. After hours you can leave a message on the answering machine and we will return your call to confirm your booking.
Please note that your booking is not secured until full payment is made or a suitable payment arrangement is made with the House
Accredited Certificate and General
Use this form for any certificate course or general course
ACFE Pre-Accredited Courses
Use this form for any ACFE Course marked with an astrix*
How to Enrol:
- In person at the Haddon Community Learning Centre office at 396 Sago Hill Road, Haddon.
- By telephone on: 5342 7050
- By email: email@example.com
Conditions of Enrolment:
- Fees become due at the time of booking. Places will not be held unless fees are paid or a deposit received and payment plan arranged.
- Refunds cannot be given once a class has commenced or at least 5 business days notice is provided as we are committed to pay course costs.
- Refunds will be given if the class is cancelled for any reason.
- Prospective students should be aware that some courses/activities may not proceed if there are insufficient numbers to cover operational costs.
- Concession rates apply where indicated and only on presentation of a current concession card.
- Notification will be given only when classes are cancelled or rescheduled
Please assume that the course will proceed unless otherwise notified. If you are concerned or have any queries, please contact the House.
Please talk to us about fees and payments if they cause any problems. We are committed to equitable access for all and may be able to assist. You. People of all abilities are welcome at all suitable programs. The Northern Community and Haddon Learning Centre is fully accessible. HCLC respects your right to information privacy and any information we collect and hold is kept in accordance with information privacy laws.